Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey Family Penthouse Suite

4 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Fey Family Penthouse Suite - Page 6 Empty Re: Fey Family Penthouse Suite

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 24/11/11, 01:46 am

Numa smiled when the droid indicated that it was done.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 01:52 am

*Zeph motioned for Numa to stay and heads towards the front door as he hears a knocking. He sensed a light presence of a Jedi. Once at the door he input the code for it to open and looked upon the Jedi.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Can I help you?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 24/11/11, 01:53 am

Numa did not like being told what to do, though the order depended on the person. Since Zeph told her to stay, she did.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 01:56 am

*When the door had finally opened Rhayth bowed to Zeph out of respect and with a smile replied to him*

Hello Zeph is your father around?
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 02:04 am

*Zeph shook his head.*

=Zeph Fey=
"I don't think so."

*Zeph then senses his father arriving. He was on the other side of the penthouse just getting out of his speeder.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Oh wait I think he is arriving just now. Um I guess you can come in."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 02:17 am

*Rhayth nodded and walked into the house and when he did he could feel the presence of the other force user near by.*

I hope I wasn't interrupting you and your guest.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 02:21 am

*Zeph shook his head.*

=Zeph Fey=
"No your fine."

*Jayden then appeared form an adjacent halfway. He looked upon the Jedi with emotionless eyes.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Is it safe to assume this is not a visit for small talk?"

*Jayden then looked to Zeph and motioned for him to leave. Their was no need for his ears to hear the horrors of the Empire. *
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 24/11/11, 01:56 pm

Numa poked her head out of the room, and her eyes widened slightly when she saw the Jedi. Her Mom had spoken most highly of this one. She had looked out because she knew she had been mentioned. She spoke before Jayden arrived.

=Numa=
I know you. Mother often spoke most highly of you. Master Rhayth, am I right?

When she saw Jayden appear, motioning for Zeph to leave, she withdrew her head, staying fully in the room.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 02:02 pm

*Zeph returned to the room and looked upon Numa with annoyance.*

=Zeph Fey=
"By stay I meant so the Jedi didn't know you were here. It would be best if people did not know you were here don't you think."

*Zeph sighed and spoke my calmly.*

=Zeph Fey=
"Look at it this way with the leader of the GA and the heir to the Hapan thrown were in one place don't you thing that place would then become unsafe?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 06:33 pm

*Rhayth smiled and nodded his head to Numa as she poked her head out. Before he could say anything to her Jayden showed up in the room and Rhath went back to looking serious about why he had come here.*

I had come here to talk to you about the most recent events about the Imperials.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 06:47 pm

*Jayden nods at mention of the situation with the imperials.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Well I assure you there is no need to worry. Their actions are being taken care of, peace will soon be achieved."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 06:57 pm

*Rhayth raised an eye brow as he had come to discuss a solution to the problem not bring peoples worries to him. What was odd about this was the Cheif of State was already acting without even consulting the Jedi or at least sending word of his plan. For years the Jedi had played an important role in military affairs and only now to be left was a bit suspicious.*

Of course sir and may I ask what is to be done and how may the Jedi be of assistance?.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 07:00 pm

*Jayden nods their was not need to hide his intent. After all it would bring peace.*

=Jayden Fey=
"We are striking a treaty with the Empire, a charter to merge so Jedi assistance will not be needed. Make sure everything is safe here yet beyond that this is all handled."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 07:16 pm

*For a moment Rhayth was quiet as he thought about Jayden's actions and words. A treaty was a most honorable way to try and end the war but to not include the Jedi in this was a questionable choice. They may have played important military roles in times of war but above all they were a symbol of peace. Things just didn't add up but Jayden was cheif of state and his word was the final say in matters like this. So Rhayth bowed to Jayden in respect of his decision and with business out of the way he gestured towards the room Zeph and Numa were in.*

I see young Zeph has found himself a new friend and she looks so much like her mother. *Rhayth's smile returned to his face as he thought back to the days when Shadow had been a Jedi.* How his the Queen Mother doing these days and how was your trip to Hapes I hope all went well.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 07:47 pm

*Jayden could tell by the long pause that the Jedi did not like what he heard however, he was doing a good job hiding any discomfort he might have. Jayden then nods as Rhayth talked about Zeph and Numa.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Yes they get along well. The only issue with the Hapans that I know of is that they are in a struggle with the Empire. Attempts have been made of Shadow's life yet she appears strong. Maybe that would be the best place for Jedi action protecting the Queen Mother. I have not had a single attempt on my life and the Empire has not struck at a GA world past the border worlds. The Queen Mother is another thing though and protecting her is of up most importance."

*Or what Jayden was really thinking, "It would keep you out of my way."*

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 24/11/11, 09:17 pm

*Rhayth nodded as he listened to what Jayden had said about the Hapans and he wasn't surprised at all that someone tried to kill Shadow again.*

So the Empire has already attempted to assassinate the Queen Mother this is most unfortunate to hear. When I return I will see to it that the council sends a team of Jedi there to investigate. For now it might be best if the Queen Mother's daughter stayed out of sight as much as possible though should she and Zeph feel the need to explore they are always welcome at the Jedi Temple.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 24/11/11, 10:32 pm

*Jayden was happy to hear that the matter would be brought up with the council of the Jedi yet, that would not keep them all busy. He then found himself pondering if it was a good idea to allow Zeph in the Jedi temple. Their influence was not welcomed around his son. Although for now it would just be best to fully go along with the offer.*

=Jayden Fey=
"That is very generous for you to offer, I will inform them of your offer. I am sure it will excite them."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 25/11/11, 01:34 am

*Rhayth nodded since he knew possibly Numa might be interested in seeing Temple and the jedi order that her mother was once part of.*

I am sure it will and if the Queen Mother really has been attacked then it would probably be best to have her daughter under the watch of the Jedi.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 25/11/11, 01:45 am

*Numa would be interested yet Jayden did not care about that. He just wanted to make sure Zeph was not. However, he could not disagree with what the Jedi said over decades it has been their job to protect people in such situations.*

=Jayden Fey=
"You are correct and due to the current crises and sense I do not need the senate to make such and order I officially grant you status of political guardian. You should take the task of watching over her she seems to know you and would be comfortable."

*"And at least I will know what Jedi is taking on the task", Jayden thought in his head.*

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 25/11/11, 02:00 am

*Rhayth truley appreciated the appointment of political guardian it was just as much respect as the Jedi had for Jayden still such decisions were left for the council to make.*

I assure you the protection of the Queen Mother's daughter shall be taken care of. Though it may not be me it depends on who the council chooses for now until I return to the temple I can take on the task.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 25/11/11, 02:04 am

*Jayden shook his head in disagreement.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Maybe in the days of the Republic yes but now any political protector who is a Jedi has to be cleared through me and I will not clear anyone other then you. It is out of the Council's hands."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 25/11/11, 02:20 am

*It had been even longer than the Republic that the Jedi took their matters into their own hands. Now for the Cheif of State to attempt to do so was out of place since his authority only expanded to GA politics which excluded the Jedi. The only part they played in politics were peace keepers and advisors other than that they were nearly separate from the GA.

I am sorry sir I will then have to decline you oppointing me as political protector. Even if I wanted to I cannot act without the councils word because I am only a Knight not a Master.

*By no means was Rhayth trying to be disrespectful towards Jayden he was simply following the system he was part of. Either way if he was the only one he would approve he would still have to bring it to the council.*
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 25/11/11, 02:24 am

*Jayden looked upon Rhayth with little emotion. At least he was loyal he had to give him that.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Very well follow your code while it lasts."

*It was the honest truth that even the Jedi had to change their ways to survive. And one day soon this Jedi would realize the way of waiting for Council orders would soon be gone for ever. *
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 25/11/11, 02:35 am

*Rhayth honestly did not understand Jayden's comment since the Jedi code he followed had stood since Luke Skywalker had been Grandmaster. Even then the council was quick to act unlike back in the days of the old Republic.*

I am sure it will last for many more years to come.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 25/11/11, 02:37 am

*Jayden smirked*

=Jayden Fey=
"Until the order is forced to change. If not like all you can not evolve they will die."

*His force got higher on the word die bringing more attention to it.*

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: