Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fey Family Penthouse Suite

4 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Fey Family Penthouse Suite - Page 11 Empty Re: Fey Family Penthouse Suite

Post  Jayden Fey 03/12/11, 08:25 pm

*Zeph looked towards the Jedi temple with worry from a window in the penthouse. The smoke was becoming very visible has Zeph's datapad went off signaling he had another message. He was to leave for Naboo with in the hour, it was such a drastic change. He quickly comlink his parents to make sure they new and heads to the hanger bay with in the building that held the penthouse.

Ten minutes later Zeph is on a GAG shuttle heading to Naboo.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 09/12/11, 04:45 pm

* Orin watches from inside the thick crowds of onlookers as news teams and bystanders push against the GAG men posted outside the senate building trying to get a better look at the scene of the recent attack. With his injuries healed for the moment, Orin feels the force tug his attention to the sky. His dark gaze looks to the clouds as he sees a GAG shuttle leave the senate building.

Orin slinks back into a dark alley behind the crowds and takes out his CDP and immediately gets to work on hacking the Senates flight log records. After a few minutes Orin is able to unscramble Naboo and Fey, enough information for him to give chase.

Heading to a public transport depot, Orin boards a cargo shuttle to Naboo*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 22/12/11, 11:25 pm

*Zeph enters the penthouse and quickly heads to his room. Once there he goes into his desk and gets a small metal box he places it in his bag. He then walks over to his lightsaber he has collected over the years and put the three in the bag. The lad then went to grab a necklace that had been given to him by his parents when he turned eight, it was a force charm he had always been fond of.*

=Jayden Fey=

"And what are you doing?"

*Zeph gulped as he heard Jayden's voice. He ways about to lie and then he felt a sharp pain on the side of his head. turning he looked upon Jayden with sad eyes to see him with his hand raised as he probed Zeph's mind.*

=Jayden Fey=

"You never learn boy."

*Jayden said and sent a force push at Zeph knocking him into the wall. Zeph's head slammed into the wall hard and he stammered back shaken. With out thinking his hand fell to his lightsaber. He ignited it and quickly stabbed forward at Jayden. Bringing his own blade to life Jayden deflected the strike and lashed back. The fight went on for only a few moments ending with Jayden hitting Zeph hard on the side of the head with his hilt. The boy scream out in pain and fell to the floor. Jayden then lifted him up in the force and looking into his son's eyes coldly.*

=Jayden Fey=

"You Ungrateful brat! You are the heir of me, you could run the galaxy when I die yet you always find some reason to be stupid."

*Zeph tried to struggled out of the force grip yet he could not. Jayden then struck him again which was when things got fuzzy. Zeph can not remember how many times he was hit yet something clicking in him as he was huddled on that group. He did not know how he ended up in that position or when he started to build up force energy yet, he did and a force repulse was release at Jayden knocking him back. Seeing it as his moment to flee Zeph grabbed his back and ran out of the door and to the penthouse private hanger. Where he entered a StleathX and headed up to orbit then hyperspace. Little did he realize the force repulse had knocked Jayden out.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 05/01/12, 01:29 am

* Lighting flashes across the night sky as a turbulent storm ensues over Coruscant. The senate building is soon engulfed in dark clouds and rain. As another eruption of thunder and lighting occurs....Jayden would see the door to his balcony open. The third lighting flash reveals a black cloaked man sitting at Jaydens personal desk*

" I see your son has become a bit unruly"
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 05/01/12, 04:36 pm

*Jayden laughed lightly at the appearance of Orin and stepped towards him.*

"Where I am surprised you were able to find that out your taunting is misguided. Yes the boy has forgotten his place yet, he will remember it once he has been punished."

*Jayden's lightsaber then flew to his hand as he glared at Orin tilted his head.*

"However, it appears he is not the only one who has forgotten their place."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 05/01/12, 05:13 pm

* Orin leans back slightly in Jayden's chair and picks up one of the chief of staff's ornate paper weights. Looking over the object slightly, Orin grins and looks up at Jayden *

" I have not forgotten about my home that you destroyed.....but i could get used to a room like this"
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 05/01/12, 05:37 pm

*Jayden make a tsk noise in disgust.*

"I did this planet a favor that temple looked horrible. I feel a prison to be placed there will be so much more fitting."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 05/01/12, 09:47 pm

* Orin laughs under his breath and stands*

" Don't ruin the skyline...the real estate value is almost priceless around here. Everyone wants to live by the great dictator Jayden Fey "

* Reaching into the inner folds of his robes, Orin pulls out a small holo disk and places it in the player on Jayden's desk...after a few moments the blue holo image flickers to life. The holo shows multiple different scenes all playing at once. Each scene is almost the same with a black cloaked man slaughtering UA troopers and personnel but each one in a different place. Either way, it was a massacre. *

" I do look good on camera "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 05/01/12, 11:39 pm

*Jayden sighed and bowed his head. He then looked up slowly at Orin with hate.*

"Oh you just want to die huh?"

*He sadi as he began to pace and walk closer to Orin.*

"One you dare to bring up my brat of a son, two you kill my men and three you ruined a perfectly good day with your pitiful use of the force. Which is all starting to piss me off."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 06/01/12, 12:49 am

* Orin grins as Jayden walks towards him and laughs at his words*

" Don't let your emotions get the best of you Jayden....we wouldn't want you to end up looking like Palpatine would we? "

* Orin holds up the holo disk and sparks come from his fingertips, the disks smokes and Orin lets it drop to the ground. It smolders for a few moments and then Orin speaks*

" Jayden.....we both know that the UA is the only way peace can be properly maintained in the galaxy. Fighting each other does no one any good....i have come to seek out an alternative "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 06/01/12, 01:37 am

*Jayden raised an eyebrow to Orin. Could this Jedi have gone rouge and realize the error of otter Jedi. It truly was possible and if real he would be a valuable asset.*

"Finally come to the realization of my goal have you, or are you just trying to trick me? I am sure you understand I can't trust you yet go and tell me your alternative."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 06/01/12, 11:40 pm

* Orin looks at Jayden and grins*

" I would like nothing more then to kill you here and now, but that would just make a mess of things.....Listen Jayden it's simple, the people need a reason to rally to you....they need to once again fear the dark."
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 07/01/12, 12:01 am

*Jayden rubbed his chin in thought.*

"The feeling is mutual. Where I agree there is a need to get the people to be united, your plan is not very clear. What or should I say who would be this dark force they would fear so much."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 07/01/12, 01:49 am

*Orin laughs*

" Your looking at it"
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 07/01/12, 02:45 am

*Jayden looked at Orin like he is crazy.*

"So let me see if I got this right, you sneak through my security to come here and tell me you wish to be a darkness and enemy of the UA?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 07/01/12, 02:56 am

* Orin nods and bows slightly*

" Don't act so surprised Jayden....you need to keep you hands clean. It's simple we stage our own war, Same as Palpatine did. But the Jedi and your enemies will take the blame, not you."
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 07/01/12, 03:35 pm

"It is a very good plan yet, wouldn't it be easier if your Jedi friends were to just plead their allegiance to the UA. From there were can destroy true threats to peace, it is time the Jedi stop playing war hero."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 07/01/12, 05:17 pm

* Orin looks at Jayden coldly *

" You underestimate them Jayden....they will never bow to your rule and they will keep coming for you until their last breath. Allow me to strike fear into the hearts of the people, then you can call a peace meeting with the jedi and ask for their aid. But they will fail and the galaxy will see this blunder...then everyone will put their loyalty fully in you. And what Jedi remain will be folded into your own Order "
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 07/01/12, 11:42 pm

*Jayden returns the look, not being found of someone trying to show power over him.*

"I am simply a realist. Yet I can not shoot down any idea that can bring about peace so, you have me on board with your plan."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 08/01/12, 06:33 pm

* Orin takes out his holo disk and a large image of the galaxy fills the space between he and Jayden*

" Give me....guidelines. What peoples and systems need to be persuaded. Give me a general direction and i will take it from there. After i leave this room we need to ensure that no one knows of our connection...."
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 09/01/12, 12:05 am

*Jayden nods.*

"Agreed. . ."

*He then moves to each planet that could use some influence from Orin and points to them as he says their name.*

"Kashyyk, Kamino, Corellia, Mandalore, Concord Dawn, Hapes and Nar Shaddaa. Not all some me great concern however, Mandalore I am sure will fall in line Nar Shadda is weak and will follow. Kashyyk and Hapes would by far be at the top of the list and possibly Corellia. All depends on how far you can and are willing to go, the more planets the better yet I am unsure of what abilities you will have to persuade these systems."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 09/01/12, 01:13 am

*Orin points to Kashyyk and the image of the world enlarges so now it is the only thing between him and Jayden*

" The representative of Kashyyk will be contacting you in a few days"

* Orin turns off the holo and heads back towards the balcony*

" And the show begins"

*Orin walks out of the room and leaps of the balcony, falling out of sight thousands of stories into the depths of Coruscant*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 09/01/12, 05:49 pm

*Jayden smirks as Orin disappears out the window.*

"So it has."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down