Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fountain Palace

+4
Selene Moon
Admiral Kayet
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Janus Vhett
8 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Fountain Palace - Page 19 Empty Re: Fountain Palace

Post  Jarik Rimora 03/01/12, 10:06 pm

* Jarik's laid back posture takes on a new form with Zeph's tone. Jarik now had a more serious look and took a direct approach to the subject*

" You still align yourself with the UA even after your own father tried to kill you? I did not take you for being so....dull"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 03/01/12, 10:09 pm

*Zeph exhaled hard before speaking.*

=Zeph Fey=

"The UA is more then just my father. He has become corrupt yet the whole UA is not."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 03/01/12, 10:10 pm

Numa took offense, though she didn't show it, to Jarik's remark of calling Zeph dull, even though she was equally unhappy with Zeph for allying himself with the UA. She still cared about him though.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 03/01/12, 10:12 pm

* Jarik looks Zeph in the eyes reading him with the force*

" Just because the queen trusts you does not mean i do, or the jedi for that matter. But you are valuable asset for the work at hand and i will need your help. Now hold still so i can fix you up "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 03/01/12, 10:14 pm

*Zeph looked Jarik in the eyes.*

=Zeph Fey=

"I am not fully open to the idea of trusting a Jedi ether."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 03/01/12, 10:17 pm

* Jarik outstretches his hand and a small light blue glow comes from his palm. The areas where Zeph is hurt inside and out, glow with same blue light and then after a few moments are healed. As Jarik heals Zeph, he mutters an answer under his breath to zeph's words*

" Hard to trust a jedi after you have killed them all "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 03/01/12, 10:18 pm

*Zeph backed away from him looking at him with pure confusion.*

=Zeph Fey=

"What are you talking about?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 03/01/12, 10:19 pm

Numa smiled when she watched Jarik heal Zeph. He could do what she could not.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 03/01/12, 10:22 pm

* Jariik finishes healing Zeph then looks at Numa*

" He will still be sore and of course may still have mental trauma, but physically he is fine."

* Jarik look over at Zeph*

" Pardon my outburst, it was not meant to offend you"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 03/01/12, 10:24 pm

=Numa=

From his injuries... He had some memory loss. To escape his Father, we were on Kamino for a very short visit. There, I saw he was hurt... Then he collapsed. The Kaminoans then stabilized him enough for traveling. Brought him back here to further heal.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 03/01/12, 10:25 pm

*Zeph's look stayed constant.*

=Zeph Fey=

"You said Jedi were killed, how can that be?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 01:33 am

* Jarik steps out in the coming dusk at his walks through a doorway in the corridor and out onto a balcony. He motions for Zeph to follow him, the holds his hand up slightly though when Numa moves forward. He would speak to Zeph man to man, and see what truly was in his heart.

After he and Zeph walk out to the balconies edge, Jarik rests against the balconies banister and looks out over the stretching wilds of Hapes*

" Your father sought to annex the Jedi Order into the UA's judiciary branch...he did this by ordering us to make a first strike against the mandalorians, so we could prove our loyalty to the UA. Some followed his order but many of us stayed, we filed a motion in the senate but your father held a private senate meeting without our knowledge. In doing so he received dictatorship of the UA and the vote to end the jedi. "

* Jarik sighs as he takes a calming breath*

" I was apart of the strike team we sent to arrest your father as a last effort to try and stop the madness. We failed miserably...no one knew he had the force, let alone command of the darkside. We were forced to retreat when his soldiers arrived....in response to our attack he sent his GAG legions against the temple. We barely had returned when the enemy was at our gates. Only a few shuttles made it to safety, those that remained fought valiantly but the majority where killed. Every sense then, we have been forced to scatter and dissolve in hopes to keep your father off our trail.But we shall not last much longer....all across the galaxy the word has been sent out that the Jedi are public enemy number one...soon not even Numa will be safe and she will be hunted down like the rest of us...."

*Jarik turns and looks at Zeph*

" I know you have your loyalties to the UA....but i sense the force in you, and i know that you have trained under a Jedi, your father needs to be stopped and you could be a great help"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 02:38 am

*Zeph followed Jarik onto the balcony with hesitation. It was still not very easy to walk, he came to rest his hands in the edge of the balcony. Originally for stability yet as Jarik went on explaining the evils of his father he became to grib the edge harshly with anger. The grib grew strong as Jarik went on and his eyes became to have a gold haze over them that grew more distinct as the Jedi went on.*

=Zeph Fey=

"I know my father is doing bad things yet, I didn't know it was getting so bad."

*Zeph then looked at as Jarik looks at him.*

=Zeph Fey=

"I can't do anything for you though so don't waste your time on me. Yes I learned some under the Jedi yet I learned most from a Dark Jedi."

*His voice then began to crack as the next part was hard for him to say.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Their are reasons why I am not a part of the order that have nothing to do with my father."

Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 02:25 pm

* Jarik watches Zephs eyes turn gold, a clear trait of a darkside user. Jarik stops himself from lowering his hand towards his lightsaber and keeps his hands on the balcony rail*

" Zeph this is your defining moment...the choice that will put you face to face with your destiny. You have the power of command and wield great leadership qualities same as your father. With your support, the forming of a resistance is very possible."

*Jarik rubs his eyes for a brief moment to collect his thoughts then speaks again*

" Right now i don't care if your a dark jedi, imperial, or an organ donor...all i see before me is a young man who has the chance to help make a better place for his loved ones and his unborn child. Stop letting fear rule your thoughts..."

*Jarik places his hand on Zeph's shoulder and grips the young man firmly and then through the force speaks to him so no one else would know what he said*

<< Zeph i will not make this offer again....if you choose to not join our cause then we cannot provide you with aid and you will be on your own. And i will disclose this with you...if the UA is destroyed then you along with your father and thousands of other officials will be put on trial by the Senate and face prison or death. I see a good man before me, the galaxy sees a GAG commander. Remember that >>

* Jarik turns back and faces Numa and Shadow*

" Knight Numa....i expect you to have your things ready in a few hours. We are going to Corellia"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 04/01/12, 05:22 pm

Numa nodded when it was said they were going to Corellia.

=Numa=
As Chume'da, I Have power over the Hapen Military and Royal Navy. I can summon or make ships go away by my will. If I need to summon the whole Royal Fleet, I can, and will.

Shadow got a call on her comm link

=Shadow=
Master Rimora, is the whole Council coming here? Because since that Rhayth is here, again.... oh dear, what is it with him and junky ships?..
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 05:58 pm

*Zeph tensed as Jarik grabbed his shoulder. His eyes slowly faded back to their normal blue color yet he remained tensed. The words the Master Jedi spoke were unsettling. He still greatly feared what his father would do as result of him allying with the Jedi yet it just made sense to him. A mix of realizing Jarik was right and his love for Numa most likely were the cause.*

=Zeph Fey=

"I want to help you I do yet, I am only a junior lieutenant you act as though I can really change that much. The only thing I have that you don't is clearance to high security areas which really means nothing for if all what you say is true any one who allies with you would simply be arrested there. "

*He paused for a moment wondering if he truly should say the next few words.*

=Zeph Fey=

"And you don't need to threaten me, I am not your enemy."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 07:04 pm

* Jarik laughs *

" Im not threatening you Zeph just speaking the truth....if i wanted you out of the equation we would not be speaking."

* Then an idea comes to Jarik's man and grin crosses his face*

" I have a plan...its a longshot but could very well end this conflict quickly. Zeph take me as your prisoner"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 07:10 pm

*Zeph was taken a back by that statement Jarik went form saying if he wanted to kill him he could to wanting to be taken prisoner.*

=Zeph Fey=

"You want me to what!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 07:16 pm

* Jarik shrugs and takes out a pair of stun cuffs from his utility belt*

" Take me prisoner....*Jarik laughs* its simple really....take me to you father as a gift. You have all the right motives to do so, if he asks why then you tell him because you know that the only way for those you love to stay safe is within the safety of the UA.....he then accepts you back in and from there its game on"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 07:19 pm

*Zeph looked at Jarik like he was crazy.*

=Zeph Fey=

"You want me to go back to my father with you in stun cuffs? How is this a good plan?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 07:47 pm

" I just told you...it gets us both inside and in striking distance. I am prepared for whatever may lay ahead ....but so far its the only plan that has an actual chance of working"

* Jarik tosses the stun cuffs to Zeph*

" With you accepted back into your fathers circle, the resistance will have a real chance. You can provide information and create subtle cracks within the system that allow for us to break the UA's supports and then watch it collapse upon itself."
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 08:00 pm

*Zeph catches the stun cuffs, even though he still did not like this plan he cuffed Jarik in front and looked up at him unease.*

=Zeph Fey=

"I still think this is a horrible idea."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 08:16 pm

" Some of the best things come from the craziest plans"
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 04/01/12, 08:25 pm

*Zeph just shook his head.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Now we have to find a ship to pull this off with. I can't use my StleathX and a Hapan ship could send the wrong message. "
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 08:53 pm

* Jarik crosses his arms over his chest*

" Which is why we are heading to Corellia....to meet with some other jedi and a few members of the resistance group known as the Justicars. We will finish planning there....Numa, i would like you to stay here and help your mother in helping the jedi refugees that will be coming soon "
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum