Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fountain Palace

+4
Selene Moon
Admiral Kayet
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Janus Vhett
8 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Fountain Palace - Page 14 Empty Re: Fountain Palace

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 12:05 am

Numa shook her head in worry when Zeph collapsed on the floor. She picked him up, and held him in her arms. He was one heavy boy. Her knees buckled for a second, but she straightened up, and she carried him to the Infirmary.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 18/11/11, 12:07 am

=Dark Ghost=
*As soon as Zeph walked away Ghost too slowly got down from the platform and began to to gather up his weapons again. he still had the feeling that his body was in pain from actually taking that attack but it was necessary in order to follow with the story he had been telling.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 12:08 am

Shadow was going to tell Zack off, but she wasn't going to do so with foul language included in front of the Chief of State.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 12:16 am

*Zeph remained passed out as Numa carried him to the Infirmary*

*Jayden sighs and looked at Ghost.*

=Jayden Fey=
"I saw the burns on Zeph's hand, he used a technique he should not have. Thankfully he is not good at it your you would be dead. Yet, the pain should go away soon, your nerves most likely are in shock. Well, I should prep my ship to leave. It is clear Zeph needs to go home before he causes any more issues. Which I apologize on his behalf."

*Jayden said and heads to the hanger to make sure his cruiser is prepped and ready to go. He will then head to the Infirmary.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 12:19 am

Numa set him up in the Infirmary. She gave him the fluffiest pillows, and the softest sheets. She opened his mouth, she winced, there was still blood. Ok, so far he needed to have his mouth rinsed, his burns taken care of, and since his head hit the floor, he'd need to stay to make sure he didn't get concussed. She wanted to do an X-Ray to get a full examination of internal injuries.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 12:26 am

*Zeph remains knocked out as Numa tends to him. Always his body to react as she touched him, mostly resulting in twitches. So it was clear he was just in a deep sleep nothing very serious he had just exhausted his body.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 12:28 am

Numa cleaned Zeph's wounds with utmost care, one false move, Zeph would be in even worse trouble. He was all bandaged now, the parts that had been bleeding. She ran X-rays on him, she winced when she saw the results. Broken ribs, hairline fractures in his back, and his knees had lots of fractures, and his skull had a small crack. He'd be out of action for a long time. While she was cleaning Zeph's wounds and bandaging them, she did not realise Jayden had been watching her. She was doing her duty by taking care of him. She still did not realise that he was watching her as she was holding Zeph's bandaged hand.

=Numa=
Zeph, I don't know if you can hear me, but don't worry, I'm going to take care of you. I'm going to stay with you to make sure I did everything properly.

She had the pictures of Zeph's X-rays in plain sight for Jayden, though she did not realise he was watching. She hummed a lullaby that her Mom had sang to her when she was an infant, she found it was very soothing, and hopefully, it would keep Zeph asleep, he needed the sleep. Right now, it was clear that Numa had fallen in love with Zeph.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 01:55 am

*Zeph stayed in a deep sleep as Numa tended to him.*

*Jayden entered the infirmary and looked at Numa carrying for Zeph. She truly did care about him, that could get complicated if politics got soar. Yet Zeph liked her back from the feeling he felt earlier.

=Jayden Fey=
"He will heal fine you know."

*The Chief said to Numa as he looked at the X-rays. The injuries did look a little bad yet with modern medical procedures and the money the Fey family had Zeph should be better with in a month.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Yet I am very great full for the care you are giving him."

*He said and looked upon Numa. He smirked at Numa, it was very clear that Zeph got the smirk from Jayden however his laugh and easy going ways were from his mother.*

=Jayden Fey=
"We will be heading back to Coruscant soon, most likely before he awakes. Even though I trust you and your ways I would like have have him seen by your family doctor and he needs to be with is mother."

*Jayden sighed knowing that hearing what he had said would probably be horrible news to Numa.*

=Jayden Fey=
"You are welcome to head back with us however, I do not know if you mother would allow it."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 18/11/11, 05:18 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost was now alone with the Queen and he knew she was angry with him even if this had been Zeph's doing. Some how he was sure this made her not trust him even more though that would confuse him since there were plenty in Hapes who would of done the same thing he had. Not to often had he heard of a Hapan turning down a duel when challenged and so the Queen's anger with him didn't make all that much sense.

Even though he didn't want to hear it he stayed because he could sense the Queen's feelings towards him and knew she wanted to yell at him or something. It was out of respect at least fake respect for the Queen that he stayed and waited for whatever punishment she had planned out for him.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 07:30 pm

=Numa=
I really care about him, I'm going to be honest here. He's the first guy my age that I know doesn't act snobby because his parent or parents are senators or Kings or Queens from different systems. As for heading back with you, I am positive Mother would approve. She's always approved of education, and to be fair, it keeps me out of reach of the... Nobles, and out of reach of the Empire, and she also wants me to experience life outside of Hapes. As for the doctor...

Numa barked an order in the Hapan language, and one doctor appeared. The doctor bowed in the presence of the Chief of State and Numa. The Doctor spoke.

=Doctor=
Chief of State, I have examinded the x-rays taken of your son, and I must admit, your son is a tough boy, even by Hapan standards. Most normal people his age, well, most would've been in our Intensive Care Unit, given his injuries. Multiple hairline fractures are quite painful, and where the fractures are located make me say what I just said. If your son wasn't Force Sensative, he would have been in the Intensive Care Unit. I don't know if it's a Force thing or not, seeing as I'm not Force Sensative, but his injuries are healing at a much faster rate than a normal humanoid's injuries would. Of course, thanks to the Chume'da's excellent care, he will be just fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Shadow=
Zeph is not a Hapen, nor is his Father. Therefore, he is not bound by Hapen rules on HOnor Dueling.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 07:46 pm

*Jayden nods to Numa and the doctor. He was not worried that Zeph would heal, he sensed no real threat, the Chief had a feeling that however it was that was dueling Zeph had not plans to really harm him. Clearly he could have killed Zeph yet never had the intent to.*

=Jayden Fey=
"I am sure Zeph will be happy to have you along, I think he may be taken a liking to you close to or on the same level as your feelings."

*Jayden then little a little shocked as Numa barked order and looked thankfully at the doctor.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Doctor you do not need to bow to me, you helped my boy and for that I am very greatful."

*Jayden then looked upon Zeph and smiled.*

=Jayden Fey=

"It appears to be the force. He is healing himself, don't take it the wrong way though. He is in no way a healer and do heal himself he has entered almost a trance state. Not sleeping really for he can hear very well all that is said. Yet this does not change the fact what you two have done was a great help."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 07:54 pm

=Numa=
I AM able to Force Heal, but it makes me exceptionally sleepy, and I didn't want to risk using it for fear of messing up and making things worse. And...

Numa's face looked like she was doing some deep, deep thinking. There was something about the person Zeph had been dueling earlier. She had sensed suppressed power from that person, and thinking on it now, it made her suspicious.

=Numa=
Personally, I don't trust who ever it was that was duelling Zeph earlier. Zeph, I could sense he didn't trust him either. I'll have Mom look into it later, but for now...

Numa's face assumed the 'deep thinking' look again. She was asking her Mother through the Force if she could go to Coruscant with Zeph, and her Mother hid given her her permission.

=Numa=
Mother has given me her permission through the Force to go with you.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 08:05 pm

=Jayden Fey=
"Ah a very noble choice of you to learn healing."

*Jayden with a smile and nodded as she spoke to who Zeph had dueled. So Jayden was not the only one he sensed it yet, for all he knew the duelist may have just been fearful of harming his son. Well clearly not to fearful. However, it was a Hapan matter now and he had to move on.*

=Jayden Fey=
"Well then you better get anything you might need, I am not sure when you will be returning.

*Jayden said as some on the GA guards arrived to move Zeph to their ship.*

=Jayden Fey=
"And we are leaving very soon."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 08:11 pm

=Numa=
Others aren't as lucky as I am to have such a upbringing. It is the least I owe to my people and to those who need healing.

Numa spoke another order in the Hapen language, and servants at once ran to move Numa's things to the ship.

=Numa=
All being taken care of by the servants. If you mind not, I am bringing my lightsabers and blasters.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 08:17 pm

*Jayden nods and leads Numa towards the ship as Zeph is taken away.*

=Jayden Fey=
"It is fine with me yet keep them hidden. We live in the Senate Apartment Complex where they do not like to see weapons. I am sure an exception came be made for it yet, one is that needed if your weapons are not seen."

*Jayden said with a wink as they entered the hanger.*

=Jayden Fey=
"So anything else? Does your mother wish to see you off?'
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 08:19 pm

=Numa=
Whenever I travel, I ALWAYS keep my weapons hidden. No need for an enemy to see what I have and make it easy for stealing. At home, they're visible. Mother does not wish to see me off, and at the moment, is busy telling off who ever duelled Zeph.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 08:56 pm

*Jayden listens to Numa speak as they head into the Tartan-class corvette. Everything was set to go and once they got on the ship prepared to take off.*

=Jayden Fey=
"You seem to be very prepared to go at a moments noticed. I must say I am impressed. And your mother seems very straight forward, never one to change her minds is she?"

*As the two went on talking the ship let the hanger and heads up to orbit.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 18/11/11, 09:41 pm

Queen Mother Shadow Fire wrote:=Shadow=
Zeph is not a Hapen, nor is his Father. Therefore, he is not bound by Hapen rules on Honor Dueling.

=Dark Ghost=
Yes the boy had made me aware of that and he only took as if he didn't have to follow the rules of honor dueling. Even so despite knowing this he still openly challenged me and yet I still gave him the choice of weapon.

*For a minute Ghost looked away from the Queen Mother as if he was pained by the next thing he was going to say.*

I believe he did it for the girl Numa was her name? I could sense she had strong feelings of dislike towards me. *Ghost looked back at the Queen and now had a somewhat saddened tone to his voice as he continued speaking.* Since I had come here I keep on sensing that everyone seems to hate me or has strong feelings of distrust towards me am I that unwelcome here?
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 18/11/11, 09:43 pm

=Shadow=
Numa, she does not strangers, or at least strangers that hurt the people she cares about...

Shadow narrowed her eyes for a split second. Something was off about Ghost, she could sense it.

=Shadow=
Only YOU can decide to go or to stay.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 12:17 am

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost very much knew the Queen didn't trust him at all and that she would probably much rather him just leave. Though he started to wonder if this was just how they treated all outsiders since he had done little to gain suspicion. Either way things were not going good and any attempt at gaining their trust seems to fail not matter what it might be.So it was starting to become clear he might as well get this mission over and done with and finally be rid of these people.*

*Ghost still had the saddened tone in his voice as he listened to the Queen speak and yet some how even a change in his emotions never seemed to bother her.* I can tell even you seem to disprove of me being here. *With a sigh Ghost took on his regular tone of voice.* Since the Hapans seem to have become so hostile towards outsiders even of their own kind perhaps it is best that I go to Coruscant.

*Then without even waiting for a reply from the Queen Ghost again bowed to her and then began to walk away. There was no point in even waiting for a response he knew what she was going to say who knows he might of even offended her with his last remark. Then again if this was how they were going to treat future people who might come to them for aid they fully had every right to be insulted. At least this was some valuable information to pass that Hapes was not open to any outsiders.*

*As Ghost walked through the castle he activated the comlink inside of his helmet and even if they traced his message all it was going to was his ship.*

::Prepare my ship for take off it seems I am not welcome here.::

*There was only one thing left to do in order to go about this since being civil wasn't going to work. He would just have to force his way into everything he wanted which would be easy enough since he had already recorded many things about the palace through his mask. He had every access way and hallway now on record and he even knew his way around the place so getting what he wanted would be easy. So from here on Ghost headed straight for the exit just as he had told the Queen he was there was no need to lie at this point in time.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/11/11, 12:20 am

Shadow was going to tell this Zack to stay, but to be fair, she was glad to be rid of him. She had a bad feeling about him to start with. She tapped a code on her wrist bracelet, and she programmed the computers to be filled with false information about the Hapen people, everything that was about Hapes and their allies in the computers was now completely and utterly false.

Last edited by Queen Mother Shadow Fire on 19/11/11, 01:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 12:51 am

=Dark Ghost=
*Soon enough Ghost was back at the palace and was sneaking around it which was made easy by his force stealth and his stealth field generator. He had some things he needed but also as he was in here IG-666 was moving into position force a very special attack. Ghosts first stop would be a local intelligence room where some precious information would be stored. This Ghost quickly made his way to and once there he slipped past any guards that were on watch and went right into the room.

Soon enough Ghost was kneeling in a corner out of the way from everyone and was making adjustments to his stealth field generator so that it would cover what he was doing. He took out the minicomputer and plugged it into the terminal that was beside him and quickly but carefully began to hack the Hapan systems. He was very careful about doing this so not to trip any security alarms to warn the Hapans of him being there. Soon though he had what he anted and so he just begun to dig for more information mostly like things on the Queen Mothers past if they kept anything like that on record.*

*meanwhile as Ghost was doing this an explosion wen toff in the hangar bay it wasn't a very big one just big enough to cause some damage and get everyone's attention. This had been set up by IG-666 when he had made his stop on planet and had came in using a stealth field generator. It as only a distraction but he was careful enough to cause enough damage to get plenty of attention. Though now IG-666 was flying around outside of the palace under his ship's cloaking device as he waited for further orders from Ghost.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/11/11, 12:56 am

Thankfully, any information on Shadow's past was in the Jedi Archives, since she had been a Jedi once. If Ghost wanted information on her past, he'd have to break into the Jedi Temple.

=Shadow=
Guards! Go to the Hangar!

=Guards=
Yes Queen Mother!

The Guards quickly went to the Hangar Bay, and they put the fire out. There was no logical reason for it to have gone off... Because nobody had been in the Hangar recently until... Zack!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 01:03 am

=Dark Ghost=
*After several long minutes of trying to find anything and well nothing Ghost finally gives up and just sends the information out to his ship which it would then automatically send it out to another source. By him doing this it would give away that there was someone in the palace but yet as much as the Queen might want to believe it was Zack there should be security recordings of him leaving on foot. Though that didn't change the fact that they still would know someone was in the building and so he quickly packed things up and left the room.

Luckily for him that was an easy task since now everyone was distracted by the explosion and so now he had one last thing to do and that was deal with the Queen. His plan was simple scare into a place they think is safe for her and then attack it and kill the Queen. So now he just needed to find a good enough thing to do which would cause the Queen to go to a safer location with in the palace. Who knows maybe just them knowing there is an intruder would do just that.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 19/11/11, 01:05 am

Shadow got several alarms on her data pad there was a massive amount of information leaving the intelligence room. She called her handmaidens to her.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum