Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naboo

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naboo          - Page 4 Empty Re: Naboo

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:09 am

=Zeph Fey=
"I am unsure, he tends to use the force over his lightsaber when ever he can."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 13/12/11, 12:09 am

=Numa=
And that is his weakness. Mother always balances Force Use and lightsaber because she knows that she has to have balance if she is to make sure there is no flaw in her fighting.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:12 am

=Zeph Fey=
"I guess, however he is really good in the force."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 13/12/11, 12:13 am

=Numa=
It would be clear then that the contest could not be won in knowledge of the Force, but by skills of a lightsaber.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:14 am

=Zeph Fey=
"What makes you say that?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 13/12/11, 12:15 am

=Numa=
The way you describe your Father's Force Ability... It seems as if it matches my Mother's Force Ability.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:19 am

=Zeph Fey=
"So she is a lot stronger in the force then you?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 13/12/11, 12:20 am

=NUma=
Duh! She's older! She has more experience.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:22 am

=Zeph Fey=
"So, I used to be more powerful in the force then my father. Age has nothing to do with it."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 13/12/11, 12:23 am

=Numa=
She has more experience in both lightsaber and Force.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 13/12/11, 12:40 am

=Zeph Fey=
"You can learn and train all you want yet, the force has to decide how much of itself you can be connected to."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 13/12/11, 01:35 pm

* Orin is shaken as the medium sized public transport hits some abrupt turbulence. Rolling his neck and shoulders, Orin brings himself fully out of the healing trance he had put himself in for the majority of the trip to Naboo. After a few more minutes the transport lands and Orin amongst a few hundreds of other passengers exit the transport.

The warm breeze covers Orin like a blanket, he had only been to Naboo once in his life and he only wished he could have been here now for different reasons. The thought of having to shed blood on this peaceful world sent a twinge of pain from the force to Orin, but he ignores the warning.

Orin walks up to the hanger attendant

" Where can i find the GA headquarters? "

* The docking attendant looks at Orin quizzically for a moment and then with a sigh points down the street*

" Down this main street, take a left then a right and you will see the royal palace. Thats where you need to go...now if you don't mind i have more pressing issues to attend to then being your tour guide "

* Orin watches the dock attendant walk away, he lets a sarcastic thank you slip out under his breath before the man is just out of ear shot. Looking down the bustling city streets, Orin uses the force to pick up the force trail of the Fey he had sensed and he thhen begins his hunt*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 14/12/11, 01:32 am

*Inside the palace the Queen was attempting to settle the nerves of the Gungan Representative. To say she was failing was a understatement her own maidens were starting to side with the Gungan, apparently no one on Naboo trusted the GA anymore.

Meanwhile, back in the Fey families retreat Zeph looks off in a daze as he senses a bright star in the force coming closer. He had no idea though that Orin was hunting him.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/12/11, 02:02 am

Numa didn't realise what she was doing, but she subconsciously stepped infront of Zeph, hiding him from other peoples' view. WHen she realised what she was doing, she spoke.

=Numa=
Somebody's hunting for you Zeph.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 14/12/11, 02:16 am

*Zeph pondered her words, it did not make sense why he would be hunted and here of a places. Maybe the Gugans were up to something yet it just seemed off.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Are you sure?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 15/12/11, 03:42 pm

* Orin had been a Jedi Shadow for the majority of his life, stealth came as easy to him as breathing. Though the gentlest and most warm heartened member of the council, he by far the deadliest. The arcane teachings of his people gave Orin an understanding of the force the most could not wish to comprehend. Orin uses force to meld himself to his surroundings...though still visible to the eye, Orin's force presence would be that of Naboo's making him invisible to those that may be looking for force users.

Finally reaching the palace, Orin closely watches it for a few moments assessing the structure with a strategic eye, While doing this Orin notices a cargo speeder heading to the side of the palace. With a grin Orin follows and after a few minutes finds the speeder unloading food through the service entrance. With swift feet and an even swifter mind, Orin uses the force to guide the workers thoughts away from him as he slips into the palace.

Once inside Orin recalls the maps of the palace to his mind and quickly makes his way through the stone corridors and stair cases until finally coming to a third floor over look of the throne room. Orin stands just enough behind a support pillar so that he becomes one with the shadows as he watches the Queen speak to the gungan delegates. Once he found the area secure, Orin begins to search through the force for his target..who was not the oath breaker but unknown to Orin, his son.*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 15/12/11, 05:21 pm

*The Queen and the Gungans debate for about twenty minutes yet, it quickly becomes clear that the Gungans would not move from their position. One statement clearly showed their position.*

=Gungan Rep=

"I am sorry however we can never come to even allow this said UA to live along with us. The GA as simply gone to far and the Chief of State dares to send a child here! It is time for them to see how big of a threat we are."

=Queen of Naboo=
"I beg you to not take harsh actions."

*The Gungans began to depart and just as they were about to leave the chamber the lead Gungan turned to leave on final note.

=Gungan Rep=

"We are already set on are course, I suggest you remain out of are way. Are relationship does not need to be hindered yet if you get in are way you know what will result."

*With that the group moved to depart once again. The Queen just leaned back in her throne and let out a large sigh. All at this point seemed lost for peace on Naboo.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 16/12/11, 12:23 am

=Numa=
I know this through the Force. Even if I didn't know it through the Force, you have to look at it in a logical standpoint. I mean, a lot of people hate your Father now, so it'd only make sense for somebody to try and off you.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 16/12/11, 01:40 am

*Zeph looked at Numa with shock that she would say such a thing. Yes, the things Zeph's father has done are, unpractical yet for it to backlash so bad to threaten his life was something he did not believe.*

=Zeph Fey=

"There is nothing logical about that, he is also like by many and I can not see his opponents to take action on me. The Jedi have never been know to do something like that."
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 16/12/11, 02:04 am

=Numa=
WHat do you think I see when I sleep? What do you think I see when I go into my trances? I cannot control my visions! And it is logical, I mean, if someone did manage to off you, wouldn't your Dad care if you got killed? Assuming he does care, his grief would draw him out, making him an easy target to get offed.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Orin Wraith 16/12/11, 03:55 am

* Orin was intrigued at the gungans final response...this change of events could give yet another chance for the Rogue forces to strike back at the UA, but that was for another time and place. Orin focused on the matter at hand and as he locked on Zeph's force presence he could sense it difference. Yes this was a Fey, there was no doubt about that...but it wasn't Jayden. Orin thinks about leaving for a split second but the realizes he had come to far to falter now...Jayden started this war and he would have to feel the consequences. For even though Zeph was his son and not involved with the Jedi attack, he was still a military commander which in Orin's eyes made him an acceptable target. As Orin began to gather power to him he sensed a familiar presence near Zeph....the same presence he had felt in his final defense of the temple. Yes it was the girl he had seen with Master Rhayth during the battle..But why was she here?. Then embers of anger began to burn within Orin as he cursed her, she must be a traitor. Orin's eyes darken as his mind quickly makes conclusions of the recent events and placing Numa as a major part of it; Orin decides that he shall deal with her accordingly.

Orin turns and finds the nearest data terminal, hacking into the system with ease he quickly finds the room Zeph was staying in. Turning on his heel, Orin disappears once more into the palace. After several long minutes Orin makes it to his destination, using the force he unlocks the door to Zeph's chambers and then once inside relocks it. Melding into the shadows and once again melding his presence, Orin now waits....for he wanted to speak to the boy before he tore him to pieces limb by limb.*
Orin Wraith
Orin Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 16/12/11, 04:41 pm

*Zeph looks at Numa with thought which quickly turns to annoyance.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Of course he would care! I was just trying to get the point across that the Jedi which includes you should not be taking such actions."

*The lad then looks down considering greatly his next words. He understood the concern backing Numa's words yet, it just did not seem like that place for such words. Then it also raised concern with in his own ideals, mainly he was becoming unsure on how much his father would morn something like that.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Numa, I know you do not control what you see and that you are only trying to look out for me yet do you really thing the order you are so closely aligned with could take such actions?"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 16/12/11, 11:31 pm

=Numa=
This is war Zeph, the rules have changed. Given recent circumstances, since te Order has scattered, my best guess, and this is a guess mind you, somebody from the Order might try and kill you. I am no traitor to the Order, I'd never kill you, I love you too much to do so. Besides, it'd make the Hapens look bad as well as the Order. As for the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, thank the Force that me, Rhayth, and the other Jedi were the only Jedi in the Temple. As far as I can sense, the other two Jedi survived.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 17/12/11, 12:00 am

*Zeph shook his head is disagreement.*

=Zeph Fey=

"Your wrong, the war is with the Mandos not the Jedi. If the Jedi choice to revolt against the GA it is by there own accord! They are bringing this upon themselves and if they take harsh action like trying to kill me then no Jedi can be safe in GA words. The force does not give the right to just kill who you see fit!"
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 17/12/11, 01:50 am

=Numa=
Jedi are keeps or the peace, not soldiers. We kill only in self defense, and even then, we don't like killing! Your Father should've expected some sort of backlash when he tried to annex the Order!
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum