Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates

2 posters

Go down

Pirates             Empty Pirates

Post  Drake Firestar 18/11/11, 05:51 pm

Just wanted to give a heads up to all you people out there that i had created a group of pirates. Now other than that I was thinking about having them wander the galaxy probably not all the time with their full strength. Most times you would probably come across at most one pirate ship but this group I made is a rather big pirate group.

What I plan on doing with them is basically have them do what pirates do best ya know steal and all that. Though what i want their biggest thing to be is how they take other peoples ships. I think that is what I want them to most well known for is stealing ships from just about anyone. So basically they are building their own fleet but illegally so the will have a variety of weapons and ships.

If anyone is interested in this let me know and i will think about having a ship or two stop by somewhere near you and we can see where things go from there.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pirates             Empty Re: Pirates

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 06:10 pm

Sounds interesting. I will keep any eye on this. Wink
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 10:46 am

Glad to see some interest is going into this and to make things better I have even started to make some big plans with this whole Pirate RP
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum