Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hapes

+2
Drake Firestar
Janus Vhett
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hapes              - Page 2 Empty Re: Hapes

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 26/12/11, 04:31 pm

The comm controllers raised eyebrows when they heard a male speak of hearing on how he heard that there had been an attempt on the Queen Mother's life. They'd all been scouring the HoloNet News, even the restricted frequencies, and there'd been nothing on them about an assassination attempt on the Queen Mother's life, nor had there been anything about how many Hapen lives were destroyed in the attack, nor had there been anything about how the Castle had gotten trashed either. The Queen Mother was standing over them, and she did look most displeased. She nodded to them, and one of the comm controllers spoke in reply.

=Comm Controller 1=

Good luck in your search. Now please leave the system, as who you are looking for is not here.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 26/12/11, 05:41 pm

*Drake wasn't surprised that they wouldn't speak with him though it was obvious since he had heard about the attack on a military channel that well Raven had hacked. He knew Hapes wouldn't want information like that to get out to the public. Though still he rolled his eyes as he knew the damn person wasn't there since Ghost wasn't one to stay in a place where he had just tried to kill someone. So he looked to raven with a look on his ace saying I told you so though she had a blank stare as always since she could really care less.*

::Yes I know he isn't there though I was convinced you might have some important information that could lead me to him.::

*If things didn't go well here who knew where he would have to turn to since he could tell Raven was not approving of his alternate plan which she never did.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 02/01/12, 03:58 pm

=Com Controller 2=

We have no information for you. Now please leave or we will be forced to shoot you down.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 02/01/12, 04:33 pm

*At that threat Drake was just about ready to go barging in there and show them a thing or two. He was already flicking switches to bring the weapons and shields on line mumbling something about he would love to see them try. Then Raven stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder to get his attention and when he looked over to her she was just shaking her head. Sighing Drake stopped himself and sat back in his seat with the com off as he looked to Raven.*

Alright if I can't just to force it out of them what do you suggest I do?

=Raven=
They may not be willing to give what would be confidential information to them but you shouldn't just resort to blowing things up every time. Perhaps the Jedi would be more willing to help us than the Hapans if anyone they would of at least heard about the attack and might have more information.

Ok sure so what are we supposed to do hunt down the Jedi now because we all have heard the news the temple is gone.

=Raven=
It may not be easy but its our best choice if we are not to make more enemies than we already have and you know Ghost's history better than anyone he sued to kill Jedi for a living. It is possible they might have records of him no one has ever seen before and so they could prove helpful if not you could always go and blow stuff up at the Jedi temple to search their records.

*At the mention of being able to do some damage Drake's mood lightened up and maybe not all hope was lost. So he flicked the com channel open again to say his farewell and then he would be off again.*

::Well thanks for no help and may you..... *Suddenly the com channel was cut off and Drake glared over at Raven as she had been the one who had done it.*

Oh come one I was just going to tell them to rot in hell and you know they deserve it. *Raven just shook her head again and Drake knew he should just forget it. So instead of finishing the message and turned his ship around and flew away from Hapes. He then activated the hyperdrive and entered hyperspace as he headed for Courscant.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 02/01/12, 05:19 pm

The com controllers were satisfied when Drake left. They were just about to start firing when he went into hyperspace. Shadow breathed, and she walked back to the Castle.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 02/01/12, 07:04 pm

* Jarik exits hyperspace over Hapes, he guides his StealthX easily through space and down towards the planet. He broadcasts a simple entry message down to planetary control to notify them of his presence.

After several Minutes, Jarik finally makes it to the surface and lands his StealthX in a public hanger near the palace. It was almost midday and as Jarik exited his fighter, he could see all around the panic the UA had instilled onto the people of Hapes. Jarik could sense there nervousness through the force as many filled the city streets packing into shops and preparing for an inevitable UA occupation. Signaling his R4 unit to lock down the ship, Jarik lifts his hood over his head. Looking like any other traveler, Jarik heads off towards the palace*
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 02/01/12, 07:06 pm

Shadow was almost to the Castle when she sensed a strong Force PResence close that wasn't either Zeph or NUma. She turned, sensing the Force Presence was close.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 02/01/12, 07:09 pm

* Making it to the steps before the castle, Jarik feels a slight pull in the force. As if someone had sensed him....the feeling quickly dissipates as the Jedi Master begins to head up the massive stone stairs to the palace
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 02/01/12, 07:11 pm

Shadow walked into the Palace, sensing the Force Presence was ever closer now. Her right hand slid to one of her lightsabers, though on closer inspection, the Presence seemed familiar.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 03/01/12, 10:48 pm

*Out from the depths of the hypersapce came a single ship one that was clearly badly damaged from a recent attack. To those who knew its owner well they would recognize the HAWK-290 to be the Dragon Striker the personal ship of Jedi Knight Rhayth. It was one of few that was equipped with weapons and it had a unique paint style though that was mostly burnt off now.

The ship slowly made its was towards the planet and began to send in codes identifying it as a Jedi vessel and so meant no harm. Though it did not stop mostly because it was close to falling apart and Rhayth wanted to get it onto solid ground as fast as he could. He knew he was going to be sorry for this since good old Shadow didn't like uninvited quests to much and that he had similar accidents in the past where he had crashed a ship or two which he was sure she might remember a little to well. Even so he still sent out a sort communication to orbital control in order to at least give some warning of his arrival.*

::Orbital control this is Jedi Knight Rhayth sorry for the inconvenience but my ship is falling apart as i had been running from system to system to lose the Empire. They no longer follow me so all is good except for my ship again sorry if I end up crashing please send my apologies to Shadow ahead of time.::

*with that being said Rhayth's ship entered orbit and shook violently as it did and headed fro the city down below. At least fro now he was in control of the ship and was heading for the spaceport at a controlled rate though doing so was taking its tole on the ship. He could hear the screeching of the metal as it fought with the forces that were being applied to it as he descended down to the surface it was almost defining. Eventually he saw the spaceport and tried to land the ship as carefully as he could though at the last second his landing gear decided to fail and so he more let the ship fall the last few feet and it slid a bit but in the end had held together.

Shutting the ships's engines down or more like they just died out with smoke coming from it and many blaster burns Rhayth wasn't able to use the usual landing ramp since the ship was sitting on the ground with out the landing gear. Instead a hatch open on the top of the ship and out came Rhayth in his usual white Jedi tunic and brown robes. he jumped down from the ship and dusted himself off though it was clear he had also been shot at as his robes were burned in a few places. He was quite sure Shadow might possibly be angry with him for showing up in such an informal way but he couldn't help it he had no where else to turn to as he didn't know where the other Jedi had run to and this was the only safe place he knew of to hide from Jayden and the Empire/ GA.*
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 04/01/12, 05:35 pm

Shadow ran to Rhayth.

=Shadow=
You were in a fight recently, weren't yu?
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 04/01/12, 05:42 pm

*Rhayth looked to Shadow as she ran towards him he could see that she had already heard his message though from what she said he could tell news spread quickly.*

Yes actually some time before coming here I had been still at the Jedi temple trying to prevent the UA from destroying it. I had been successful though they found me as I made my escape and so I had tried jumping to different systems to evade them though it took several tried before they lost my trail. Once I had lost them I came straight here as this is the only place I know of for certain that is still allies with the Jedi.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarik Rimora 04/01/12, 09:48 pm

* Jarik leaves the palace and heads to his StealthX followed by Zeph, he gets in his fighter and through the force tells Zeph he will meet him on Corellia*
Jarik Rimora
Jarik Rimora

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 04/01/12, 09:50 pm

=Shadow=
Armies are being mustered against Jayden. Zeph himself, my daughter's bnoyfriend, is in on it. He'd do just about anything for Numa. And I must say, I'm happy to see NUma happy.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 05/01/12, 12:36 am

*Rhayth was almost shocked to hear that Zeph was part of the soon to be known as a rebellion probably to the UA though it was all they could do. He was also glad to know Numa was ok and that Zeph was her boyfriend was of no surprise to him since he had met them in the senate district before all this had happened.*

Yes it would be good to see that not all is in chaos in the galaxy though how have the Hapans been doing I hope the Empire haven't been causing trouble out here too.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 05/01/12, 12:38 am

=Shadow=
If any attack comes, we're much better prepared now. We've always been prepared, but theres always the element of suprise.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhayth 05/01/12, 12:54 am

*Rhayth nodded as Shadow had a point they could still attack by surprise but he was sure something like that might reveal itself in time and hopefully not when it is to late.*

You make a very good point though I have a question for you. Have you heard from any of the masters from the order as I have lost contact with them. I hope they all escaped Courscant safely and unharmed.
Rhayth
Rhayth

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 05/01/12, 12:58 am

=Shadow=
Made contact with Master Rimora. He was talking with Zeph earlier. I'm going to do whatever it takkes to punish his Father. He almost killed Zeph.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2