Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hapes

+2
Drake Firestar
Janus Vhett
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hapes              Empty Hapes

Post  Janus Vhett 05/11/11, 10:06 pm

Hapes              Hapes10

Hapes was the homeworld of the Hapans, a Human race, and the administrative capital of the Hapes Consortium. Surrounded by shimmering nebulae, and with seven moons in the sky after sunset, Hapes never knew the darkness of true night, and the Hapan people had relatively poor night-vision.

Only a few small, neat cities were necessary to cater for the needs of the state bureaucracy and the Consortium's commercial and legal institutions, and much of the planet was an unspoilt wilderness of broad oceans, snow-peaked mountains and lush primeval forest, where tightly-controlled commercial fisheries and game-preserves were the major focus of Human activity.

Janus Vhett
Janus Vhett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hapes              Empty Re: Hapes

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 09:55 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*A Helix-Class Light Interceptor exits Hyperspace and slowly drifts towards the planet of Hapes. On board the ship sat Ghost in his disguise since it would be bad if he had came in his full suit of armor. He was of course equipped with weapons but that was what a person usually had with them so nothing out of the ordinary there. Though so far his plan was to get as close as he could with the Hapen people and so this was how he was going to start. He even had switched ships just to give off the feel that he was a new person.

Secretly though farther out in space IG-666 piloted the other ship which Ghost had now named Wraith. It was under the protection of the cloaking device and had its sensor mask and jammer at work to prevent it from being found. This mission Ghost was going to do mostly alone and when the time was right he would call in IG-666 for now it was just him. So he began to pilot the ship down towards Hapes knowing that he would probably get one hell of a welcoming party. In other words he was expecting guards and that kind of stuff.*

*Once he had gotten down to the planet he landed in the capitol cities spaceport and shut down the engines and all that. He then got up from his chair and walked to the back of the ship where the landing ramp was located. Before he walked down he check to make sure he had everything with him. Two model 434 blaster pistols, two lightsabers and his mask yep everything was there and so he activated the landing ramp. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly which he remembered was something of a Jedi calming technique so he tried it out then when the landing ramp was fully down he exited his ship to see what lay in wait for him outside.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 10:06 pm

Shadow and her entourage of handmaidens were waiting for Ghost, Shadow's double being one of them. Shadow spoke, her own weapons shown.

=Shadow=
Stranger, why have you landed here without permission?
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 10:22 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*For a moment Ghost was actually shocked and he even let it show in his body language since his face was hidden by his mask. He had actually forgotten about the whole send a message in thing to ask for permission to land. He had spent so many years sneaking around that it just didn't occurred to him that he should do so especially when in times of war. Though Ghost was quick on his feet to think since he had been planning this since h was in hyperspace though one mess up could spell failure to the whole mission. first Ghost bowed to the Queen Mother since she had came out to personally greet him though not in the best of ways.*

My Queen please forgive me I must admit my mistake is a most regrettable one. Even though it is no excuse for such an action I must also admit it has been some time since I had been back to this area of space. Things as i hear it have been tense for some time now with the Imperials. *Ghost stood straight up but could not look the Queen in the eyes. He looked off in another direction and his tone of voice changed almost as if he had regretted being supposedly away for such a long time. That is why I had returned now to lend whatever help I could to the Hapan people and most importantly their Queen. You see I had been training in the force far from here trying to hone my skills and so now that I sense that a great conflict may be starting I thought I could do more good here than out in the far reaches of space. Though should you not wish for me to be here I will leave as quickly as my ship can carry me.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 10:27 pm

=Shadow=
Though I disapprove of the way you have come here, I always approve of those who seek knowledge. One can never have too many scholars. And you are quite right about the Imperials. Hapans and Imperials... Well, we are traditionally enemies, but do not think that I am prejudiced because of history. Just given the circumstances, of the responses I've gotten from them recently... I see no time in the future of any chance of alliances.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 10:31 pm

*Finally Ghost looked at the Queen Mother and he nodded in agreement about the Imperials as they never could be trusted.*

Yes I had never once seen an alliance ever forming between the Hapans and the Imperials. They are all just barbarians who seek power through any means necessary even if it means killing their own people.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 10:33 pm

Shadow raised an eyebrow, thouh this movement was unseen by Ghost. He was too quick to agree with this, though he might have had caf recently, and his quickness was a result of it, though she kept in mind that there was something funny about him being too quick to agree. She played along.

=Shadow=
Quite right, as history often points to what you said.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 10:45 pm

=Dark Ghost=
History ya it has everything to do with it even my own history with them has been a rather harsh one. You see for some time I had worked as a mercenary and bounty hunter and had taken on several jobs for Imperials while things weren't as bad as they were now. At first it was getting whatever job you could just to make my way in the galaxy and at this point I was rather desperate for money. Though of course once I was of no more use to them because their target was now in plain sight for them. They send in a squad of commandos to get rid of all traces that anything had happened there which included me.

*For a long moment Ghost stopped talking because this was one story he really didn't like to tell. Sure most of it was a rather true story and there was much more to it but it was from his early days of being a mercenary. Another reason why he had been named Ghost was for the many times he was thought to have been dead and always came back.*

Nothing matters to them not even deals they make with people and I had leaned that the hard way.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 10:49 pm

Shadow's face darkened when Ghost spoke of the evil Imperials.

=Shadow=
I know how you feel... When I was a Knight, before I was made a Jedi Master... The story goes that I thought I had made an Imperial friend. I was naive then. I've learned not to trust them.

She pulled back the right sleeve of her robe, and pressed something, and a few inches below her elbow showed her fore arm was mechanical.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 10:58 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost watched as the Queen Mother removed part of her arm proving that she had probably been betrayed by an Imperial just as she said.*

It appears we both have suffered at the hands of the Imperials which only strengthens my thoughts towards them. If you would allow it I would like to learn as much as I can about the force here in Hapes. That way should the time come I will be ready to defend this place and not let the Imperials ruin more lives then they already have.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 11:01 pm

=Shadow=
Tell me what you know of the Force. I'd rather not waste time by going over every minute detail of what you should already know, I hate repetitiveness.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 11:14 pm

=Dark Ghost=
To be honest I don't know much about the force and the whole theory behind it. Most of hat I have learned was self taught so i known how to connect with the force. I also know the basics on how to use force powers. So far I have been mostly working on my telekinetic skills so i am not very good at much else other than my sword fighting is pretty good.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 11:16 pm

=Shadow=
Self taught... I like that. NO guidance, had to learn by oneself, no person to stop you every moment or so to correct minute mistakes... Sword play you say? What form are you strongest in?
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 11:31 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost just shrugged his shoulders at her question pretending that he really had no idea.*

I have never really looked much into the forms but I guess i would say i proficient most of the basics of sword fighting.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 11:34 pm

=Shadow=
Your best form is Form I, also known as Shii-Cho. Form taught to all Younglings in the Jedi Order.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 11:40 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost nodded as he listened to the Queen mother in all her understanding of the lightsaber forms.*

Shii-Cho alright sounds like an ok name for a lightsaber form. Is there anything else you would like to know?
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 14/11/11, 11:45 pm

=Shadow=
You have much to learn, and I am happy to teach.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 14/11/11, 11:56 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost again bowed to the Queen as she said he had much to learn.*

And i am willing to learn all that I can.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 15/11/11, 12:05 am

=Shadow=
Good for you. Come.

With a sweep of her robes, she did an about face, her face now facing Ghost, her handmaidens walked back to the Castle.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 15/11/11, 12:12 am

=Dark Ghost=
*Behind Ghost's mask he had a small smile on his face as everything was going according to plan. So far he had managed to get into the castle without much suspicion and that was pure luck since he was dealing with a someone who was once a Jedi knight. Then again he was able to sneak past all of the Empresses guards and still the only way she was able to find in was because he didn't use force stealth. Now it looked like he wouldn't even have to use his real powers and just maybe he might learn something knew. Ghost quickly pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind basically forgetting all about them and followed the Queen back to the castle.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Mother Shadow Fire 15/11/11, 12:15 am

Shadow's double didn't like Ghost. She subtly conveyed her opinion of him through the Force to Shadow, Ghost couldn't even detect the communication.
Queen Mother Shadow Fire
Queen Mother Shadow Fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayden Fey 18/11/11, 08:57 pm

*A Tartan-class corvette enters orbit and soon jumps to hyperspace bound for the GA capital.*
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 12:39 am

=Dark Ghost=
*It didn't take Ghost long to get back to his ship and when he did he quickly got to work first off by activating a private channel so that he could communicate with IG-666 without fear of being caught.*

::So did you drop everything off as planned?::

=IG-666=
::Yes you should find everything was going exactly as planned though I didn't have time to get the information you needed so you will need to go back for that.::

*Ghost just mumbled to himself as he heard the part that he would have to go back in there though as he did he was already changing into his armor. He also picked up the hacking/slicing minicomputer that IG-66 had dropped off with his armor.*

::Alright I will take care of it though make sure the distraction we planned is ready.::

*With that Ghost cut the communication ad went to the cockpit and activated the autopilot. It was set to do the basic things a person would do when leaving a planet except that it was programmed to come back cloaked after it had flown into space and out of range of the Hapan sensors. Then when the engines began to start Ghost quickly ran to the ships bottom airlock and activated it. Before exiting the ship he activated his stealth field generator and jumped out which this would take him under his ship so no one would see anyone leave it. He then ran to a safe distance from the ship and soon enough the autopilot took the ship up and away into space.

With the ship gone Ghost quickly ran off back towards the palace as he had some unfinished business there though he began to use force stealth. This was the force power he was a master at it was almost second nature to him and so came easy. It would hide his force presence from other force users so they would not be able to tell he is there. This combined with his stealth field generator made him nearly impossible to find.*

Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 19/11/11, 01:47 am

=Dark Ghost=
*As soon as Ghost left the castle he made his way through the city as he headed for its outskirts where is ship should be heading towards. His mission was as good as done and he wouldn't even have to go back and see the Empress since his ship would of automatically sent the information. Now all he had to do was go into hiding and spend some well earned credits.

Once he was at the LZ Ghost didn't see his ship but that wasn't to out of the ordinary as it suddenly uncloaked itself. With a smile Ghost got onto the ship and started up the engines and activated the cloaking device he then headed towards orbit followed by IG-666 in the Wraith. When the were far enough away from the planet Ghost and IG-666 entered hyperspace and were away from Hapes with a job well done.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 25/12/11, 04:01 am

*Drake's ship had exited hyperpace just above the planet of Hapes the last known place of Ghost at least he was the only one that probably knew the man had been here. He had then spent the past hour thinking of how best to go about getting the information he wanted so badly since he was sure the Consortium would look down upon such a heavily armed ship especially it being a freighter. he looked to raven as he knew in the Consortium women held a much higher status then men did here so probably she could easily get the information.

She might not be an actual human but was an A.I. in a human replica droid body but it would be hard to tell since she looked exactly like a human and well was kinda built like one except having the mind of well an A.I. . He could go about this all formally and request permission to land saying that the one he worked for would like to speak with the Queen Mother regarding some information that she wanted. Or they could go with his favorite plan and just go down there sneak in or Raven sneak in hack a security computer for security recordings of the past week or two to get the information they wanted.

There was one last way and that would be to not lie to them say he wanted the information blah blah blah and so on and hope they don't shoot him down. Sure his way would be faster but more complicated and might make him a new enemy but then again the enemy of his enemy was his friend and surly they would eventually figure that out as well. Besides he seriously doubted that there was a single ship that could take his on in a fight. There were just so many things he could do just which one was the right one to do he wanted it now and really didn't want to wait so that he could be on his way.

At last he looked to Raven for her opinion on this matter he it was as always what she would call the most logical way to go about it. So with a sigh Drake flicked a switch to open a com channel with the Hapans.*

::This is the captain of the Dragon's Bane speaking. I request permission to land and to speak with the Queen Mother of Hapes about the attempt on her life. You see I am looking for someone and it just might be the one who had tried to kill her and so i need all the information I can get.::

*Drake sat back in his chair as he waited for a response to his message and he looked to raven saying with his look that this better work.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next