Star Wars Ultimate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Empty Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

Post  Jayden Fey 03/11/11, 05:22 pm

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Bastio10

Bastion, originally Sartinaynian, was the capital world of the Imperial Remnant and the Braxant sector in the Outer Rim Territories. Bastion was located in the Sartinaynian system at the terminus of the trade route known as the Braxant Run.

Originally, "Bastion" was just a term for the worlds on which the Remnant's Moff Council and administrative headquarters were temporarily located. By the time of the Caamas Document Crisis, the Imperial government was located on Sartinaynian; it was the last of these worlds, where the rulers of the Empire relocated shortly before peace with the New Republic in 19 ABY.

Bastion's location remained a closely guarded secret, until the events surrounding the discovery of the Caamas Document in 19 ABY forced Han Solo and Lando Calrissian to locate the planet in an attempt to find a complete copy in the Imperial archives. It later became the capital world of the Imperial Remnant, the Fel Empire, and later Roan Fel's Empire-in-exile.
Jayden Fey
Jayden Fey
Admin

https://swurp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Empty Re: Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

Post  Selene Moon 06/11/11, 03:53 am

*Under orders from the empress work begins on rebiulding the IHQ. In secret mind you they didn't want watching eyes to know that the Empire was growing again and fast. It was only a matter of time before the Empress has the galaxy by the throat. Training regerments are set for new recuits, and officers are starting to make the empresses plan work. Trade route need to be reopened and allainces made. Some of the fleet are stationed at Bastion giving the empresion that the Empress was in facted on the planet. A ruse which nowone knows of.*

Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Empty Re: Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters)

Post  Admiral Kayet 06/11/11, 07:16 pm

*Orders arrive from the Admiral for a four elite units to be sent to the arm pit of the galaxy to blend in and restore order. A few minutes later four shuttles are in order and heading to hyperspace. *
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 06/11/11, 11:30 pm

*Bastion is put on high alert as a com comes through that the Empress herself would be coming. Oders are set up and shifts are double to get the IHQ in tip top shape for the empress. The Admiral would be in charge of all fleet and army movements. And his commands were to be followed as if the came from the Empress herself. She would be there with a day*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 07/11/11, 01:07 am

*Empress Moon was on her way to Bastion and was now in a Holomessage with her fleet Admiral. It would be 15 hours till she lands on Bastion. everything was ready for her.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 07/11/11, 07:10 pm

*Legacy Fleet is stationed in orbit over the imperial capital.*

Vice Admiral, Legacy Fleet Commander
Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Juno_Eclipse_StarWars_TFU_02
Legacy Fleet
3 Imperial-class Star Destroyer
60 TIE fighters
Bastion (Imperial Remnant headquarters) Imperial_Fleet
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 02:28 pm

*The Empress lands on Bastion the normal parade of men and officials line the landing platform. The empress walks pass and into the HQ heads for the throne room which was well protected by guards. Flanked by two handmaidens she sits down and waits. There was thing she was waiting and people to see. Among them she need to put someone in charge of the Academy on korriban.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 02:47 pm

*It was broght to the attention of the empress that Darth Andar was at this time getting everything sort at the academy which pleased the empress. She gave a slight smile and wave the messenger away.*

Give Darth Andar everything he neads for him to trian the very best.

=Handmaiden=
Yes my Empress i shall leave for Korriban with out delay.

Good

*The handmaiden bows and leave the throne room heading for a small transport on her way to Korriban*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 09/11/11, 05:12 pm

*Admiral Kayet enters the throne room visible in distress. He bowed to the Empress and spoke.*

"My Lady the situation on Ossus is bleak even though we have a strong hold on the surface Regan is failing on the ground. I have ordered for the grand fleet to head in and assist however we must strike at Hapes for their insult. With your permission I want to form a new grand fleet around your SSD."
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 06:35 pm

*As the Admiral walks in looking as he did the empress ponders on his words. She herself would not get involed untill the time was right. She raised a hand*

Tell me what has happened on Ossus. I need details Admiral is there any danger of a counter attack if so control the ground and inforce the skys once we have ossus i dont want to lose it.

*Turning her thoughts to the Hapes insult she grins to herself*

Build your fleet here and have them in orbit but do not send the fleet to Hapes just yet i have something planned for the queen mother. Something that will play to her down fall with out her even knowing it. As we speak my agents are heading to Hapes to do my bidding.

*She gets to her feet and walks to the admiral asking him to stand and walk with her to the window over looking the HQ and Capital she stand there watching her men and other running round within there simple lives*

Look at them all ready to do my bidding with out question. Tell me Admiral what else do you have to tell me?
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 09/11/11, 06:50 pm

*The Admiral walked over and looked out the window. His face showed his gust he did not care for the low classes, they were pawns and needed yet he has happy that he had little to do with them.*

"No my Lady even with these set backs we are still the strongest force in the galaxy."

*The Admiral then remediable a idea he had the other day.*

"There is one more thing, to deal with certain planets that will never see things are way I wanted to reintroduce a super laser class weapon however this would require workers. However if we worry to enslave the wookies I would have my work force."
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 07:06 pm

*Selene could feel the Admiral distate for the people of Bastion*

Good good once you can get things of world i want any Jedi or sith teachings found on Ossus to be taken to Dathmori to my citadel.

*Another super weapon would sure to stop the republic in there tracks and strike fear around the galaxy*

I agree with you Admiral, do what ends to be done and if the plans for this superweapon get out there will hell to pay do you understand me.
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 09/11/11, 07:11 pm

"Of course."

*He then chuckled at the idea of word getting out. He had already made sure that could never happen.*

"The research is done so most scientist are ether dead or under house arrest. They are able to live normal lives simply know certain things should never be spoken."
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 07:15 pm

*Her trust in her Admiral was well placed he knew what she wanted and how to go about it*

I knew that your appointment was well place. Keep it up Admiral
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 09/11/11, 07:23 pm

*Admiral Kayet nods.*

"I fully intended to my Lady."

Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 07:31 pm

The go my friend bring glory to the Empire.

*Selene walks back to her throne and whispers to her handmaidens like she always did. There was also plans put in place if the Empress ever needed to leave in a hurry. Not that she was scared or not willing to fight, but this was a war and this Empire needed its Empress*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Kayet 09/11/11, 07:37 pm

*The Admiral nods and leaves.*
Admiral Kayet
Admiral Kayet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 09:07 pm

*The empress watched her trusted Admiral leave the throne room. She didn't have contact with many people or creatures. The only people who ever saw her was her honor guard which there was ten of the best warriors in the galaxy. and her 4 handmaidens 1 of which was on amission to Korriban to see its headmaster the other 3 stayed with the empress willing to do and die at her side, All 4 were trained in the force to the skill of a sithlord but they never sort anything more than to surve the empress it was the greatest honor. She waited for all her plans to be set in motion some plans had yet been put into effect. She was waiting for one such plan to make his way to her for his mission.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 09/11/11, 09:18 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Finally having a well equipped ship in his possession Ghost thought it was time to seek out some work and what better place to start was the Imperial capitol. Ghost brought the ship in under its cloaking device and its many devices to prevent it from being found were also at work. He had to admit Drake had put some fine work into this ship and it was now all his to use. He began to bring it down to the Imperial capitol though the only thing he didn't do was use force stealth so that the Empress would actually know he was coming.

Once the ship was down on the ground Ghost made sure no one was around he then got off the ship giving IG-666 orders to keep the ship under the cloaking device. He then began to make his way towards where the Empress herself was staying since she at this time would be the only one who could tell he was here. Things like this made sneaking around so easy for him it was literally what his armor was built around to evade all kins of sensors. Of course by the time he got to outside of the Throne room it was obvious he wouldn't be able to sneak past the guards and into it and so that left him with one last trick.

He went up to the wall and began to heavily concentrate on the force he then placed his hands against the wall and began to make an invisible like void. That was the best he could describe it as the power was known as phase allowing him to walk through solid objects. Sadly it only worked on solid objects and even at that took a mass amount of concentration to even pull off. Though once he was in the throne room he waited off in a corner still with the stealth field generator active as he waited for the Empress sense that he was there.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 09:31 pm

*The Empress did indeed feel the presance of another force-user and smirked as she felt his movements across the city. Even getting past the honor guard was something to be proud of. With her back to the doors and looking out of the window she gave a wave of her hand to the handmaidens and they move to the side leaving one by her side. This one walked to the door and stands there doing nothing then there was a clap of hands from the empress.*

Good..........No need to stand in the shadows you will not need the cloaking device. Come closer.
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 09/11/11, 09:35 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost walks closer to the throne of the mighty Empress of the Empire and only then does he deactivate his cloaking device causing him to suddenly appear out of nowhere. Even here he didn't go anywhere without his weapons and so it was best he sneak in though he had made sure the Empress would know he was coming that way he didn't lose his head. For now he stood there with his arms crossed in front of him as he waited to hear what she wanted from him since being a mercenary was never an easy thing and there were always customers willing to pay.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 09:47 pm

*The Empress smiles to herself she knew he was armed and even sohe had the guts to continue his actions. The Throne slowly turns and the Empress dress in all red seated quite calm. Her purple hair falls over her shoulders she was as atractive as she was deadly. Her arms lean on each side of the throne. She looks up at him.*

Most impressive, Ghost...I am i need of your skills......Are you intrested.?

*She didn't say her plans and wanted to know what kind of man he was, was he ruled by money or honor.*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 09/11/11, 09:55 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*Ghost stood there unfazed that he was before the Empress of the Empire even knowing that she was as strong as a sith lord didn't bother him. He has a history of fighting force users which was why he had gotten as strong as he was. Sadly most people didn't know of his past which most would be annoyed at the thought that no one knew of them but Ghost actually liked it.*

I'm listening.

*That was only the actual response the Empress was going to get out of him showing his interest. If he could actually have things his ay he wouldn't of said anything at all and just would of let the employer continue on talking. Though this wasn't one of those times and so he had to at least show he was willing to know what was wanted of him.*
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selene Moon 09/11/11, 10:05 pm

*The Empress was good at reading people and knew this man was well trained in many arts and the way he stands and holds himself tell much. even his tone told her much about him.*

Ill keep this short as time is against me.....I want you to infiltrate the Hapes get into there inner circle find out what they plan. Get there shield codes, fleet positions, Shiping route i want it all. Once you have this information send it to me and the attack can begin. Then...........I want you to kill the queen!.

*She wait for a moment*

Name your price? or are you a man of honor and want something more than money?

*She was considering offering him a position within the empire a man of his skill is hard to come by and he could well train the elite agents of the Empire*
Selene Moon
Selene Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Firestar 09/11/11, 10:17 pm

=Dark Ghost=
*So that was it sneak into Hapes get information send it back then kill the Queen it all sounded so easy. Though he hadn't done much information gathering before and the systems he would need to break into would probably heavily guarded. Then there was the possibility of getting into a fight with the Hapen guards or their fleet. So much to consider made this job deserve a very big price.*

500,000 credits some hacking and slicing equipment.

*This may have sounded like a lot but he had his reasons for each thing he asked for as some of it would be put into use on this mission and he could just keep it for later missions. Then again there was one last thing he needed that would probably sound like a strange thing to ask for.*

And a ship.
Drake Firestar
Drake Firestar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next